News brands have the power to influence.
- 71% of people trust what they see in newspapers.
- There is 40% more trust for news brand content on social media than general content.
News brand readers are open to advertising.
- Due to the readers’ existing relationships with a news brand, they are ideally primed to response more favourably to advertising.
- They are aware that ads placed in news brands gives them a certain value and, in some circumstances, increased credibility.
Ads in a quality news environment are more likely to lead to conversions.
- In addition, advertising that appears in the quality environment of published media is much more likely to be retained in people’s memories.
- Conversion increases by +51% vs. ads in the open exchange.
- The news brand environment was shown to improve consideration by up to 68% for a range of top advertisers.
UK news brands deliver growth.
- Campaigns using news brands are 37% more likely to generate market share growth.
- Campaigns using news brands are over three times more likely to increase customer loyalty.
- Campaigns using news brands are 58% more likely to generate profit and 50% more likely to acquire new customers.